09 October 2006

Bookmarklet for Pandora mini player

Matt recently turned me on to the Pandora music service. Very cool - check it out if you haven't. I always like to use their mini-player, but I wanted to be able to just bookmark that and have the mini player open. So, I created a bookmarklet for it. Drag the link below to your bookmark toolbar (in Flock or Firefox; other browsers use the appropriate mechanism). Now, whenever you click that link, it'll open a new window with the Pandora mini player.

Pandora mini player

1 comments:

enharmonix said...

Man, I've been looking for something like this forever, but it doesn't work! I get a mangled link to flock.com! I'm going to dig through the HTML source to this page and if I find the link, I'll post it here, but if you end up finding it first, please repost because I'm gonna keep looking for that bookmarklet 'til I find it. Cheers.